|DeGruyter Evidence based acquisition
Evidence based acquisition
Evidence Based Acquisition (EBA) is an effective way to build your library collection based on usage data. The advantage of our model? The library is in control of making the decisions.
- Unlimited access to outstanding research
- Purchase decisions based on usage data
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE DE GRUYTER EBA MODEL?
- Get 12 month access to all eBooks on the De Gruyter platform or to a sub-set in one of our attractive packages.
- The library decides which titles to select for keeping at the end of the 12 month period.
- As always, you benefit from the liberal DRM (multi-user, remote access). In addition to the standard PDF versions, you also receive all available ePub versions.
- A complete EBA package offers unlimited access to the De Gruyter eBook portfolio and all De Gruyter imprints such as Mouton and Oldenbourg. We also include all the eBooks we offer from our Publisher Partners, including content uniquely available from Columbia University Press and Harvard University Press.
- New publications will be added to your EBA access automatically, at no additional cost.
We aim to keep data management effortless.
- monthly tailored MARC records
- a dedicated MARC record contact
- KBART files
- targets with discovery partners
- monthly COUNTER usage reports
Available EBA eBook packages:
- Complete Package: ca 64,000 titles
- English only Package: ca 24,000 titles
- HSS Package: ca 49,000 titles
- STM Package: ca 21,000 titles
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
Give your users access to +49.000 eBooks from 270 years of publishing history spanning in 29 subjects Always current with ongoing updates to the front list. Complemented by titles from our „DeGruyter Book Archive“ project – all archive titles digitized by 2020.
- Your access to the EBA package is activated
- Selected metadata is provided / De Gruyter EBA collections are available for all discovery services
- If required, tailored MARC records emailed every month
- Newly published titles in your package automatically available
- Unlimited, multi-user access available for the full 12 months
- Monthly COUNTER usage reports available
- Enhanced usage report with title prices provided after the full 12 months‘ usage is available
- Select titles to keep in perpetual access to value of your EBA fee
- Title selections to be made within 90 days after the end of the EBA phase
For more information, or to place an order, contact:
Mobi:+48 502 603 290, skype:jacek.lewinson , Email:Jacek@jaceklewinson.com