|Thieme Clinical Collections
Thieme Clinical Collections provide online access to Thieme’s renowned book program in clinical medicine and is available to purchase on a perpetual access & ownership licensing model.
The Collections contain an extensive assortment of E-Books carefully selected to provide the students, researchers, and clinicians at your institution with thorough coverage of all major medical fields. Each title is representative of Thieme’s commitment to the highest standard of quality in the content and presentation of all of its products.
The Collections reflect Thieme’s status as a global market leader in many specialties including neurosurgery, plastic surgery, radiology and dentistry, and include a variety of co-publications with the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, one of the foremost professional societies in the field.
In addition, the Collections feature an impressive selection of titles in orthopedic surgery, otolaryngology, audiology, neurology, internal medicine, ophthalmology, and more.
Thieme Clinical Collections represent a wide range of content, both classic and current.
You can purchase access to, currently, 703 titles in twelve convenient packages:
- 2018: 60 titles (basic package) / 81 titles (premium package)
- 2017: 55 titles
- 2016: 51 titles
- 2015: 48 titles
- 2014: 42 titles
- 2013: 39 titles
- 2012: 30 titles
- 2011: 43 titles
- 2010: 51 titles
- 2007 – 2009: 111 titles
- 2004 – 2006: 87 titles
- 2000 – 2003: 65 titles
- Available to institutions on a one-time fee purchase model providing online access in perpetuity
- The license fee is based on the size of the medical school program at your institution
- Discounts available for purchase of multiple packages
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access via IP-recognition
- MARC records available for download – titles are fully integrated into the library catalog
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics
Would you like to register for a free trial or recommend Thieme Clinical Collections to your institution?
contact, Kinga Przydryga
skype: przydrygak email: email@example.com Mob: +48 502 615 752 www.jaceklewinson.com