Gray's Inn House, 127 Clerkenwell Road
London EC1R 5DB
Sales Department Eurospan
Tel: +44 20 7240 0856
Fax: +44 20 7379 0609
Turpin Distribution Services Ltd
Standard returns policy is 12 months from invoice date.
The returns address is:
c/o Turpin Distribution
Stratton Business Park
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
TRADE CREDIT ACCOUNT APPLICATION FORM (UK/EUROPE)
Eurospan is Europe’s leading independent marketing, sales and distribution agency for publishers from North America, Africa and Asia-Pacific seeking to increase sales and raise their international profile in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and in Latin America.
Eurospan’s client portfolio comprises academic, scholarly and reference publishers from both the commercial and non-profit sectors, a prestigious group of medical association and academy publishers, a number of important scientific and technical societies and intergovernmental organisations and several special interest trade publishers. Products range from monographs, textbooks, multi-volume encyclopedias and reference works to professional manuals and handbooks and consumer titles. More than 100,000 print titles are available ex-stock while a further 10,000-15,000 are available through our Print-on-Demand partners. Approximately 6,000-7,000 new titles are released each year.
With HQ offices in London’s Holborn, a distribution centre in Bedfordshire, and a network of regional agents and sales representatives throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Latin America, Eurospan offers a tried and tested and cost-effective marketing, sales and distribution solution for publishers.
- Eurospan’s Education & Training marketing division combines publishers such as Harvard Education Press, National Science Teachers Association, Pembroke Publishers and… more»
- Eurospan’s Intergovernmental Organizations marketing division combines the publication programmes of international organisations such as the World Bank, International Monetary Fund,… more»
- Eurospan’s Medicine & Health marketing division comprises around 20 prestigious medical societies, associations and academies publishing in areas such as… more»
- Eurospan’s Scientific & Technology marketing division comprises a dozen prestigious societies and associations publishing in the areas of automation, civil… more»
- Eurospan’s University Presses marketing division comprises university presses from the USA and Canada, Africa, Asia and Australasia. Taken together these… more»
Inspection Copy Programme: (email email@example.com)
Requests from professors and other course leaders for reading copies of core and supplementary texts are filled and access to an online evaluation form provided. Detail on confirmed adoptions are routinely fed to our regional sales representatives for sell-through to the relevant college bookstore.