|Bloomsbury Architecture Library
Forthcoming in September 2018 via annual subscription to institutions worldwide.
The leading source of information for the study of architecture, urbanism, and interior design, the Bloomsbury Architecture Library incorporates Sir Banister Fletcher’s Global History of Architecture alongside a wealth of related reference and educational resources. Sir Banister Fletcher’s Global History of Architecture (21st Edition) is entirely rewritten and includes the new analysis of the architecture of the 20th and 21st centuries to reflect the latest scholarship in global architectural history. Offering users cross-searchable access to an expanding range of text, image, and interactive content, it provides a dynamic research tool for academics and an innovative educational resource for students.
- A growing list of major new reference works including Sir Banister Fletcher’s Global History of Architecture (21st Edition) and Encyclopedia of Vernacular Architecture of the World (2nd Edition)
- A wide collection of eBooks from Bloomsbury’s academic lists
- An image library featuring thousands of images including major archives and collections
- Interactive maps showing key buildings around the world
- Lesson plans and bibliographic guides with links through to online content
- An intuitive custom taxonomy that will enable ‘search and discovery’ of buildings and architects by place, date, building type, culture and technology
- Regular updates to keep students, scholars, and professionals at the cutting edge of their subject
- Browse content using illustrated timelines and interactive maps
Bloomsbury Architecture Library Brochure
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get information on pricing or to arrange a 30-day FREE TRIAL at your institution.