|Bloomsbury Cultural History
Annual subscription and perpetual access to institutions worldwide
Bloomsbury Cultural History is an interactive online resource comprising Bloomsbury’s ground-breaking Cultural Histories series. An authoritative digital reference tool, it provides students and researchers with a set of curated, comprehensive and illustrated reference works within a single platform, supplemented by extensive eBook and image collections.
The Cultural Histories series presents an authoritative survey of history on a wide range of subjects from ancient times to the present. Each topic covers Antiquity, the Medieval Age, the Renaissance, the Enlightenment, the Age of Empire and the Modern Age. Thematic coverage is consistent across all periods so that users can gain a broad overview of a period or can follow a theme throughout history. 1,000 images from the Wellcome Collection in UK will be available at launch.
What will I find in Bloomsbury Cultural History?
- Exclusive digital access to Bloomsbury's ground-breaking Cultural Histories series
- Image collections from partner institutions
- An extensive eBook collection
- A specially commissioned interactive and illustrated timeline providing contextual background from antiquity to modernity
- Childhood and Family
- Dress and Fashion
- Human Body
- Religion in the West
Images provided courtesy of The Metropolitan Museum of Art, USA and The Wellcome Collection, UK (bottom left)
- Discover essential content within a single, fully cross-searchable platform with a bespoke taxonomy
- Explore 1,000 images from the Wellcome Collection to enable deeper insight
- Research the vast range of interdisciplinary content that makes this a valuable resource for students and researchers in many different subject areas including history, anthropology, archaeology, cultural studies and much more
- Browse by theme or period to find the most beneficial content
EXPLORE THE TIMELINE
Bloomsbury Cultural History Brochure
Please contact email@example.com to get information on pricing or to arrange a 30-day FREE TRIAL at your institution.