March 2019 via annual subscription to institutions worldwide.
Bloomsbury Education and Childhood Studies provides systematic and comprehensive coverage of education and childhood studies around the world. Using highly structured and original content, users can easily study and compare countries through six key sections: early childhood, childhood, youth, primary education, secondary education and higher education. Combined with existing eBooks, articles, and helpful research tools, students can study and build an understanding of education systems, policies, and the nature of childhood and youth experience in different countries throughout the world.
Features and Benefits:
Bloomsbury Education and Childhood Studies offers an interactive, easy to navigate user experience:
• Powerful search function and related content makes finding relevant information quick and easy
• Browse function allows users to explore by Place, Education Level, Topic and Content Type
• Country and Section landing pages bring relevant content together
• An interactive world map helps users find content by region and country
• A seamless pop-up glossary enhances students’ understanding of the text
Free Trial Access Available
For more information, open free trial or to place an order, contact:
Mobi:+48 502 603 290, skype:jacek.lewinson , Email:Jacek@jaceklewinson.com