Classic Arabic Texts Online (CATO) offers approx. 19,000 pages of classic Brill editions of Arabic texts in a full-text searchable format and accessible from one single point of entry.
CATO includes the following titles:
• Bibliotheca Geographorum Arabicorum (with indices and glossaries!) edited by M.J. de Goeje and J.H. Kramers
• De Goeje’s edition of al-Ṭabarī’s Taʾrīkh al-rusul wa l-mulūk
• De Goeje’s edition of al-Balādhūrī’s Kitāb Futūḥ al-buldān
• Origins of the Islamic State by Murgotten and Hitti, the English translation of al-Balādhūrī’s Kitāb Futūḥ al-buldān
All texts together offer the researcher a unique and invaluable experience. Classic Arabic Texts Online will be the only available online resource offering full text searchable Arabic texts.
Features and benefits:
• Unique format of full-text searchable text in Arabic
• al-Balādhūrī’s Kitāb Futūḥ al-buldān published in Arabic and English together for the first time
• Approx. 18,500 pages Arabic, 500 English
For more information, open free trial or to place an order, contact:
Mobi:+48 502 603 290, skype:jacek.lewinson , Email: Jacek@jaceklewinson.com