The Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics offers a systematic and comprehensive treatment of all aspects of the history and study of the Hebrew language from its earliest attested form to the present day. The encyclopedia contains overview articles that provide a readable synopsis of current knowledge of the major periods and varieties of the Hebrew language as well as thematically-organized entries which provide further information on individual topics. With over 950 entries and approximately 400 contributing scholars, the Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics is the authoritative reference work for students and researchers in the fields of Hebrew linguistics, general linguistics, Biblical studies, Hebrew and Jewish literature, and related fields.
Features and Benefits:
- Search the full text by keyword and Hebrew character set, in addition to advanced search options.
- Navigate extensive cross-references via hyperlinks.
- Access tertiary treatment of a wide-range of topics such as the Hebrew of various sources (texts, manuscripts, inscriptions, reading traditions), major grammatical features (phonology, morphology, and syntax), lexicon, script and paleography, theoretical linguistic approaches, etc.
- Receive annual updates with new articles, images, and multimedia, in particular sound recordings, beginning the year after publication.
- Benefit from a synthesis of scholarly research from Israel, Europe, North America, and Asia.
List of Contributors
Ask for DEMO
We do offer 30 days trial for universities, institutions, libraries, and individual researchers.
What we need is:
1. External IPs of the entire university
2. Contact data of the librarian/administrator
3. The date when you wish to start
4. Send request to Jacek@jaceklewinson.com
For more information, open free trial or to place an order, contact:
Mobi:+48 502 603 290, skype:jacek.lewinson , Email:Jacek@jaceklewinson.com