|DeGruyter Allgemeines Kunstlerlexikon - Internationale Kunstlerdatenbank - Online
DE GRUYTER SAUR
Language: German, English
- More than 1 million artists from A to Z
- More than 500,000 extensive, signed biographical articles, searchable in full text – 3,500 new articles added each year
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users campus / institution-wide
Aims and Scope
The database Allgemeines Künstlerlexikon Online (Artists of the World Online) is the world’s most contemporary, reliable and extensive reference work on artists. It contains authoritative, up-to-date biographical information on more than 1 million artists – more than any other database in the world!
- Online First: new, edited articles from A to Z are published online immediately
- Continual updates: details, exhibitions, sources are continually supplemented and updated
- Links to the database Paintings in Museums – Germany, Austria, Switzerland (for purchasers of this database): learn more about where the works are located with a single click
- Multiple search criteria – for professional and scholarly searches
- Explanations of the used abbreviations in German and English
Art History Institutions, Museums, Libraries, Art and Antique Trade, Auction houses, Collectors, Art dealers, Curators
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get information on pricing or to arrange FREE TRIAL at your institution.