|DeGruyter Anorganik Online 2017
offers German content to all aspects of inorganic chemistry, including basics such as acid-base chemistry or stoichiometry, as well as quickly developing research fields like bioinorganic chemistry, materials sciences, or organometallic chemistry.
One-time purchase of all content
Information on substances and theory can be retrieved through a precise but easy-to-use search functionality, which is supplemented by numerous links and further reading referrals.
Comprehensive insight into an entire area of knowledge can be gained via the detailed topical structure and the interactive periodic table.
This way the database becomes an indispensable resource for students with a minor or major in inorganic chemistry.
- Unique and comprehensive resource on inorganic chemistry
- Easily retrievable content from one source
- Interactive Periodic Table enables to extract element-specific information
- All in all more than 22,000 unique keywords added: a specially compiled thesaurus allows for a variety of keywords in each database entry
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users per campus or institution
Free Trial Access Available!
Are you an institutional customer? Sign up for a free IP trial for our databases. Just write an email to email@example.com, including the following information: name of the institution, contact person, country, IP address, database(s).
Are you an individual customer? Test the database yourself and activate your 30 days of free online trial.
Your access token: ANORG-database
Discover how to get access: degruyter.com/accesstoken
For more information, open free trial or to place an order, contact:
Mobi:+48 502 603 290, skype:jacek.lewinson , Email:Jacek@jaceklewinson.com