|DeGruyter Deutsches Literatur-Lexikon Online 2017
Dictionary of German Literature Online
One-time purchase of base content (RRP), subsequently annual update fee for new content
- Offers comprehensive and reliable information concerning authors from German-speaking countries, from the Middle Ages to the present.
- Integration with the Database of Authors: articles refer to the Database of Authors via links
- Search options include keywords, names, work titles, genres, biographical data, contributors and literature references.
- Citability is ensured thanks to a DOI for each article.
- Bibliographic information is updated on a continuous basis with data from the Germanistik Online Database.
This database makes the most well-known, comprehensive, and reliable reference works on German literature available for the first time online:
- The Encyclopedia of German Literature and its supplemental series
- The Encyclopedia of German Literature: The 20th Century
- The Encyclopedia of German Literature: The Middle Ages
Spanning an extended time scale from the early Middle Ages to the recent present, the database is unique for its comprehensive scope, featuring articles on German-language authors from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and other European countries. In addition to profiling the lives and works of literary figures, the database also contains extensive reference information on research publications. The volumes on the Middle Ages cover German-language literature from the 8th to the 15th centuries, and are systematically organized by genre and topic area.
The online database, which contains some 70,000 articles, can be searched according to various criteria. With its focus on contemporary literature, the database is an ideal complement to De Gruyter's Database of Authors, which is primarily focused on the Middle Ages and the early modern period.
Initially, the database will contain 77 volumes. Two volumes will be added each year until the final volume of the series is published. Additionally, there will be approx. 5 supplementary volumes (one volume to be published and uploaded each year from 2018-2022).
The database will be updated and expanded on a continuous basis with bibliographic information from De Gruyter's Germanistik Online Database.
Free Trial Access Available!
Are you an institutional customer? Sign up for a free IP trial for our databases. Just write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information: name of the institution, contact person, country, IP address, database(s).
Are you an individual customer? Test the database yourself and activate your 30 days of free online trial.
Your access token: DLLO-database
Discover how to get access: degruyter.com/accesstoken
For more information, open free trial or to place an order, contact:
Mobi:+48 502 603 290, skype:jacek.lewinson , Email:Jacek@jaceklewinson.com