|DeGruyter Energy Online 2018
- The one-stop-shop for research results and applications in the Energy area
- A compilation of De Gruyter books and journal articles related to Energy
- Content organization by subject area and keywords
- Annual updates to include additional content and enhanced functionality
- Easy-to-use search function
- Unlimited number of simultaneous users per campus or institution
Aims and Scope
Energy Online offers a comprehensive coverage of Energy topics as it relates to science, architecture, economics, and politics. The Online Reference allows for easy access to De Gruyter content across all Energy-related disciplines.
This Online Reference includes more than 1,500 entries and updates annually with more than 200 entries supplying state-of-the-art research results.
Classification of content into categories for easy searchability:
- Conventional Energy
- Economics and Policy
- Energy Conversion and Storage
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Generation and Transmission
- Renewable Energy
For universities, research institutes, think tanks, and companies. Especially of interest for the application-oriented market (industry, research institutes, polytechnics, governing bodies) in the field of Energy.
Energy Online (PDF)
For more information, open free trial or to place an order, contact:
Mobi:+48 502 603 290, skype:jacek.lewinson , Email:Jacek@jaceklewinson.com