|DeGruyter Physik Online
One-time purchase of base content (RRP), subsequently annual update fee for new content
- Covering the whole curriculum of Physics
- Quick and comprehensive information to more than 100 subjects
- Swift results due to detailed Thesaurus of 20,000 keywords
- Special highlighted content like Learning Target, Consider, Formula, Summary and Exercise/Solution
- Extended lists of further reading
- New titles and new editions will be included by annual up-dates
- For undergraduate and graduate students with a major and minor in Physics, PhD students and lecturers
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users campus / institution-wide
Aims and Scope
The Physik Online database provides detailed lectures on the entire curriculum of physics, from elementary foundations to further specialized fields.
Concise overview texts, easy-to-understand explanations and compact summaries enable an optimal understanding of the subject areas. The excellent linking within the subjects on the one hand and the highlighting of special texts such as mnemotechnic verses, learning objectives, summaries on the other make this database a valuable collection of teaching content. With more than 1000 exercises/tasks and complete and frequent walkthrough solutions it provides an excellent preparation for exams.
Extensive, yearly additions to text and images ensure that teaching contents as well as research subjects are up-to-date.
Physik Online is a high-quality and reliable teaching and reference tool for physics students as well as doctoral students and lecturers.
Content: Mechanics, Electrodynamics, Optics, Thermodynamics/Heat, States of matter, Components of matter, Astrophysics, Applied physics, Physics didactics, Mathematical methods and Concepts/Sizes/Units.
Free Trial Access Available
For more information, open free trial or to place an order, contact:
Mobi:+48 502 603 290, skype:jacek.lewinson , Email:Jacek@jaceklewinson.com