|DeGruyter Romanische Bibliographie Online Datenbank
(Romance Studies Bibliography Online Database)
One-time purchase of base content, subsequently annual update fee for new content.
First Year: 2010
- The only comprehensive specialist bibliography of Romance Studies now online
- 490,000 entries going back to the first issue
- Monthly updates: 10,000 new entries per year
- State-of-the-art classification
- Multilingual user interface
- User Guide available
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users campus / institution-wide
Aims and Scope
The online version of Romance Studies Bibliography, the only comprehensive specialist bibliography for this discipline, provides electronic access to the approximately 490,000 entries of the volumes 1965–2016, categorized according to the tried-and-tested structure tree (system key). Approximately 10,000 new entries will be added on a continuous basis every year.
The database features a category-specific and detailed search with differentiated and convenient access to the authors, editors, article and reviews writers, titles, publication years, keywords, and system keys.
Institutes, Libraries, Academics (Romance Studies Scholars, Linguists, Literary Scholars)
Free Trial Access Available
For more information, open free trial or to place an order, contact:
Mobi:+48 502 603 290, skype:jacek.lewinson , Email:Jacek@jaceklewinson.com