|DeGruyter Spark 2018
Encyclopedia of Physics, Materials Science and Chemistry
One-time purchase of base content (RRP), subsequently annual update fee for new content
First Year: 2018
- Living texts: Spark is the first collection of authoritative texts which gets updated continuously by the authors and enhanced with new articles in regular updates.
- Interdisciplinary topics: A vast variety of foundational and advanced topics in Physics, Materials Science, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry.
- Accessibility: More than 1,000 articles equivalent to more than 22,000 print pages are searchable and accessible via keywords, a topical structure, and cross-links. Special content such as figures and related exercises can be searched for separately.
Aims and Scope
Spark offers up-to-date introductions and overviews covering the Physical Sciences. It includes books of the De Gruyter STEM series in Physics, Materials Science, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry. The topics are discussed on a level accessible to graduate students, connecting them to the forefront of research.
As a unique feature, the material included is kept up-to-date by the authors – more than 50 at the moment – and is expanding to include new topics continuously. An extensive subject tree allows for quick access and an elaborate search function makes full-text search and filtering (e.g. for figures and exercises) easy.
A selection of topics covered include:
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Functional and Smart Materials
- Sustainable and Green Chemistry
- Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology
Further, foundations and tools useful for all scientists complement the scientific topics:
- Numerics & Programming
- Safety and Risk Management
- Data Processing & Analytics
Physicists, Materials Scientists, Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Electrical Engineers
Free Trial Access Available
For more information, open free trial or to place an order, contact:
Mobi:+48 502 603 290, skype:jacek.lewinson , Email:Jacek@jaceklewinson.com