|DeGruyter nano Online 2016
nano Online offers a comprehensive coverage of the subject area nanoscience and technology. This database allows for easy access to research results from all disciplines active in this area – including physics, chemistry and materials science as well as engineering and medicine. Due to a carefully chosen classification system and massive linking between entries, the user can find relevant and related information quickly.
- The database contains more than 1,900 entries (an equivalent of more than 15,000 print pages) from a variety of sources:
- 144 chapters from 14 books
- 1,142 articles from 55 De Gruyter journals
- 636 articles from third-party Open Access journals
- Including annual updates of more than 250 articles (about 5,000 print pages)
Specially-tailored compilation on nanotechnology from all relevant disciplines including materials science, chemistry, physics, and medicine.
Time-saving access via elaborate classification of articles in categories
- Impact on society
Supreme search functionalities.
Also-of-interest links to relevant content.
for universities, research institutes and companies. Especially of interest for the application-oriented market (industry, research institutes, polytechnics) in the field of nanotechnology.
Ask for DEMO
We do offer 30 days trial for universities, institutions, libraries, and individual researchers.
What we need is:
1. External IPs of the entire university
2. Contact data of the librarian/administrator
3. The date when you wish to start
4. Send request to Jacek@jaceklewinson.com
For more information, open free trial or to place an order, contact:
Mobi:+48 502 603 290, skype:jacek.lewinson , Email:Jacek@jaceklewinson.com