LaunchPad combines an interactive e-book with high-quality multimedia content and ready-made assessment options, including LearningCurve, our adaptive quizzing resource, to engage your students and develop their understanding.
As a lecturer, you can choose from curated pre-built units that are easy to assign or adapt with your own material, such as chapter readings, video, animations, simulations, quizzes, discussion groups and more.
LaunchPad also provides access to a gradebook that gives a clear window on performance for your whole class, for individual students, and for individual assignments, to help you to continue to provide individual support as needed.
Offering a truly intuitive and streamlined interface for lecturers and students, LaunchPad allows students to focus on progressing through their personalised learning journey in a sociable and engaging way, whilst providing lecturers with access to high quality teaching and learning resourcesto integrate into their course.
View the full range of textbooks that are supported by LaunchPad.
- Fully interactive e-Books across a range of our leading titles enable students to locate their e-book chapters on the go with powerful study tools for students, video and multimedia content, and easy customization for instructors.
- Learning Curve – an adaptive self-study program for students quickly adapts to what they know and helps them practice what they don’t yet understand. Customized quizzing tailored to each text adapts to students responses and provides material at different difficulty levels and topics based on student performance
- Media Resources – developed exclusively for the course, include tutorials, animations, videos, activities, and more. All of these resources can be assigned through LaunchPad, with assessment results reporting directly into the gradebook
- Graded Homework – each LaunchPad units contain pre-built assignments, providing instructors with a curated set of multiple-choiceand graphing questions that can be easily assigned for practice or graded assessment
- A Gradebook provides a clear window for lecturers on performance for the whole class, for individual students, and for individual assignments helping lecturers prepare for lectures and office hours.
- A streamlined interface helps students focus on what’s due next, social commenting tools let them engage, make connections, and learn from each other.
- VLE/LMS integration; LaunchPad can be integrated it with an institution’s learning management system providing one access point for lecturers and students.
- Saves lecturers valuable time in preparing, grading, assessing, evaluating.
- Creates more engaging pre-work, lectures and homework.
- Improves student participation and engagement – leading to better prepared students.
- Enables lecturers to fulfill their digital strategy by providing security, ease of use and has the potential to be fully integrated with your LMS.
SEE HOW LAUNCHPAD WORKS
Learn more about Launchpad
See how you can create and activate a course in 3 minutes.
*Free Trail available
I would be delighted to set up trial access, so you can take a detailed look at the content included and to assess its suitability for use within the School.
If this is of interest I would simply require the names and email addresses, to arrange a test drive. Send to email@example.com