|Thieme Chemistry E-Books
Thieme's synthetic organic chemistry titles have now been digitised.
Thieme Chemistry titles, covering the field of synthetic organic chemistry spanning back to 1909, have been digitised and are now available as E-Books.
Reader now have access to over 270 E-Books covering over 106 years of synthetic organic chemistry.
Titles are available to purchase on the one-time fee purchase model for institutional licensing.
- Available to institutions on a one-time fee purchase model providing online access in perpetuity
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access via IP-recognition for an unlimited number of simultaneous users
- View online or download as pdf with no restrictions on printing or saving for off-line use (DRM free!)
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access via IP-recognition
- MARC records and steady URLs are available for cataloging purposes
- DOIs are assigned at the chapter level to promote discovery
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics
- Archiving in PORTICO and preservation in CLOCKSS ensures long-term availability
For more information, open free trial or to place an order, contact:
skype: przydrygak * email: firstname.lastname@example.org * Mob: +48 502 615 752 * www.jaceklewinson.com