|Thieme MedOne Spine
A comprehensive platform replete with precise illustrations, first-rate text, and innovative programming, MedOne Spine offers relevant spine information to surgeons at every stage of their career.
MedOne is a powerful platform, perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
Thieme eSpine is a continuously growing resource with new spine care content being added as soon as the latest titles are available.
MedOne Spine features:
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to premier spine care e-books.
- Procedures - Step-by-step instructions for 250 surgical procedures.
- Media - 19,000 images with legends and 200 videos.
- MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite.
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Several licensing options allow for flexible agreements
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access controlled through your institution’s IP address
- All licenses automatically receive updated content as new titles are released
- Thieme Clinical Suites - Brochure (PDF, 1 MB)
- MedOne Spine Brochure (PDF, 870 KB)
For more information, open 30-day FREE TRIAL, or to place an order, contact:
skype: przydrygak email: email@example.com Mob: +48 502 615 752 www.jaceklewinson.com