|Thieme Science of Synthesis
Science of Synthesis provides a critical review of the synthetic methodology developed from the early 1800s to-date for the entire field of organic and organometallic chemistry.
As the only resource providing full-text descriptions of organic transformations and synthetic methods as well as experimental procedures, Science of Synthesis is a unique chemical information tool. Its insightful, didactic reviews by experts add real value to your online reference collection.
Benefits of using Science of Synthesis
- Save time when planning a synthesis
- Find the right synthetic route quickly
- Start with a synthesis immediately
- Get a comprehensive overview of the field or a certain topic
- Web-based product available through the Internet to institutions
- License provides campus-or site-wide access to give unlimited availability 24/7
- Access is authenticated by an IP address range which is set up by Thieme
For more information, open 30-day FREE TRIAL, or to place an order, contact:
skype: przydrygak email: email@example.com Mob: +48 502 615 752 www.jaceklewinson.com