Help your students succeed with unlimited access to our best-selling E-textbooks!
Did you know that Wiley’s market-leading undergraduate textbooks are now available to libraries in a digital format, providing students with access to a broad range of content for their course?
In partnership with dawsonera, we are pleased to be able to offer individually tailored E-textbook collections with all the benefits of dedicated customer support from Dawson.
- Annual subscription model
- Unlimited concurrency
- Simultaneous users
- Hosted on dawsonera’s ebook platform
Choose from over 400 key textbooks across 30 subject areas including:
- Business, Economics & Finance
- Earth Sciences
- Hospitality & Culinary
And many more…
We are offering over 400 key textbooks in main subjects to libraries in a digital.
• 500,000 academic ebooks currently available, increasing daily
• Over 500 leading international publishing partners and imprints
• Integration with dawsonenter, our acquisition database
• Read online or download ebooks with Adobe Reader
• Proposal or order via EDI and electronic order confirmations
• OPAC-ready AACR2, level II MARC records (including 856 tag)
• Integration at title, chapter or page level within the library catalogue, web page, virtual learning environment
• Interoperability with link resolvers, federated search and content discovery tools
• Management reports including COUNTER book reports 1, 2 & 6
• Integration with RefWorks and EndNote citation management tools