The Yearbook of International Organizations Online provides a comprehensive database of intergovernmental (IGOs) and international non-governmental organizations (INGOs) worldwide. Free from print restrictions, the Yearbook Online covers over 67,000 international organizations – federations, scholarly societies, associations and transnational actors of all types – in all corners of the world, over centuries of history, and is updated on a regular basis by a dedicated editorial team. The new, flexible interface presents fully searchable content, and provides extensive hyperlinks between organization profiles and websites.
Features and Benefits
- Complete access to the whole organization database corresponding to the full six-volume set in print through a single interface
- Over 67,000 searchable international organizations including IGOs and INGOs in 300 countries and territories at your users’ disposal
- Direct access to organizations’ websites and contact information
- Graphic presentation of the network of international organizations
- Descriptions include the history, structure, staff, languages, members, etc. of organizations
- Covers organizations’ aims, activities, events and publications
- Provides biographies of key officers of a large portion of the organizations
- Offers statistical information and analyses, geographical and subject indexes
- Updated every 6-8 weeks on a regular basis
- Approximately 1,200 new organizations added each year
A user guide can be accessed here.
Downloads - Brochure.pdf
For more information, open free trial or to place an order, contact:
Mobi:+48 502 603 290, skype:jacek.lewinson , Email:Jacek@jaceklewinson.com